To form a relationship with local growers/producers in order to provide fresh, seasonal produce and agricultural products for our community while fostering a sense of place in Old Town Coppell.
March 9 and 23
Every Saturday, starting April 6
8 a.m. to Noon
Located in Old Town Coppell
Just one block south of Bethel Rd.
793 S. Coppell Rd.
P.O. Box 9478 Coppell, TX 75019
Phone: 972-304-7043 Voice Mail
An easy one stop to find out everything about the Coppell Farmers Market and to sign up for email updates at www.coppellfarmersmarket.org
Now Accepting Lone Star/Food Stamps at the market!
Click here for all the details.
Unique Shopping Experience
- Buy Locally Grown Fruits and Vegetables
- Beautiful, Vibrant Flowers and Herbs
- Build Relationships with Farmers, Dairyman, Ranchers, Fisherman
- Healthy and Delicious Food
- A Place with a Sense of Community
Support Coppell Farmers Market!
- Take the Saturday Market Stroll
- Reconnect with your Food Source
- Farmers/Growers/Producers from North Texas
- Dynamic Community Program
- Backyard Gardeners Welcome to Sell