255 Parkway Blvd.
P.O. Box 9478
Coppell, TX 75019
Job Line: 972-304-3542, ext. 396
Please take our survey in regards to Customer Service so that we may better serve the City of Coppell:
The City of Coppell Human Resources Department strives to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally with priorities given to integrity and dependability. The Human Resources Department strives to ensure a safe environment through safety management programs. We offer opportunities for employee development with a variety of training programs designed to enhance skills and personal achievement. We present with pride the City's progressive compensation and benefits package to promote and retain quality employees in a diversified workplace. Above all, our goal is to provide a human approach to human concerns.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Recruitment and hiring
- Personnel administration
- Payroll administration and processing
- Employee training and development
- Benefits including worker's compensation, health care, retirement and elective City sponsored programs
- Acquisition and implementation of the City's general liability, errors and omissions, police liability, automobile equipment liability damage insurance and property coverage as well as risk management
- The Director of Administration/Human Resources provides the administrative supervisory function for the Human Resources, Purchasing and Municipal Court Departments