Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Use of the Library
- The William T. Cozby Public Library is open to the public and offers free use of the InfoStations, books, magazines, and newspapers within the library. To check-out library materials or access Internet computers, borrowers must have a current William T. Cozby Public Library card.
- Borrowers must use their library card to check out materials.
- Books, eBooks and audiobooks may be borrowed for a period of three weeks. DVDs may be borrowed for one week. Circulating magazines may be borrowed for one week.
- Materials may be renewed via the library catalog under the My Account tab, or by phoning TeleMessaging, 972-304-7066. Two renewals are permitted, unless someone else has requested the item. eBooks are not renewable.
- The maximum number of items to be checked out per card is 40, 10 of which can be DVDs.
- Fines and damages owing on materials must be paid before other items can be borrowed.
- A fine of 10 cents per day will be assessed for books, magazines, and audiobooks. A fine of $1.00 per day will be assessed for DVDs.
- Materials must be checked out before being taken from the library.
- Reference materials are for use in the library only.
- Requested materials will be held for 7 days, notice will be made by E-mail, TeleMessaging, or USPS mail to the address of record. Requested eBooks will be held for 4 days, however, we are unable to provide notice for eBooks at this time.
- If a replacement library card is issued, a fee of $1.00 will be charged.