Now Open / Opening Soon
- 151 Coffee: Now open at 131 South Denton Tap between McDonalds and Schlotzsky's
- Biscuit Bar: Now open at 104 South Denton Tap Road in the Town Oaks Shopping Center next door to Chipotle
- Ms. Mary's Southern Kitchen: Now open at 605 North Denton Tap in the former Deliman located south of the Magnolia Retail Center.
- Perla Dry Cleaners: Now open at 205 N Denton Tap, just south of Donut City.
- Smoothie King: Now open at 205 N Denton Tap Road, just south of Donut City.
- Tattered Style 2: Now open at 446 West Bethel, just next door to Tattered Style.
- Twisted Root: Reopened at 505 Houston Street in Old Town
- Yummy Thai: Now open at 140 West IH 635, Suite 100 in the Point West Shopping Center
- Aloft Hotel - To be located at 1155 Northpoint at the southeast corner of Northpoint and SH 121.
- CAVA- To be located at 120 S Denton Tap, Suite 490 in the former Zoe's Kitchen
- Ecclesia Bakery and Cafe - To be located at 804 S MacArthur at the southeast corner of E Belt Line and S MacArthur just south of the Chevron.
- Hemingway Brunch: To be located at 140 W Sandy Lake, Suite 140 in the Woodside Village Shopping Center.
- Peacock Indian Cuisine - To be located at 817 S MacArthur south of McDonald's.
- Medical Offices: To be located at 150 North Coppell Road at the northeast corner of West Sandy Lake Road and North Coppell Road
How to Be Added to the List
This list of new Coppell businesses is intended to help them succeed. If you have a new business that has just opened or is opening soon and is not on this list, please call the Community Development Department at 972-304-3678 or email us to get added to the list.
Other Construction Projects
Are you curious about construction activity you see happening around Coppell? There are a variety of private construction projects underway. These are included in an Interactive Project Map for your reference. Also, the details of the public projects are listed on the Public Construction Project page.