Now Open / Opening Soon
- 151 Coffee: Opening soon at 131 South Denton Tap between McDonalds and Schlotzsky's
- Biscuit Bar: Now open at 104 South Denton Tap Road in the Town Oaks Shopping Center next door to Chipotle
- MsMarysSouthernKitchen.com: Now open at 605 North Denton Tap in the former Deliman located south of the Magnolia Retail Center.
- Twisted Root: Reopened at 505 Houston Street in Old Town
- Kess Kravings: Now open at 833 South Denton Tap Road north of Dairy Queen
- Coppell Arts Center: Now open at 505 Travis Street in Old Town
- First Watch Cafe: Now open at 1551 S Belt Line Road, Suite 100
- Dunkin Donuts: Now open at 1575 South Belt Line Tap Road at Point West Shopping Center, Suite 160
- Golden Boy Coffee Co.: Located at 171 North Denton Tap, Suite 600
- Hat Creek Burger: Located at 150 West SH 121, just west of Rosa's Cafe
- Kebab Uncle: Now open at 612 East Sandy Lake Road in the Sandy Lake Oaks Shopping Center across Sandy Lake from Speedy K
- Panera Bread: Now open at 1551 South Belt Line Tap Road at Point West Shopping Center
- Medical Offices: To be located at 150 North Coppell Road at the northeast corner of West Sandy Lake Road and North Coppell Road
- Yummy Thai: To be located at 140 West IH 635, Suite 100 in the Point West Shopping Center
How to Be Added to the List
This list of new Coppell businesses is intended to help them succeed. If you have a new business that has just opened or is opening soon and is not on this list, please call the Community Development Department at 972-304-3678 or email us to get added to the list.
Other Construction Projects
Are you curious about construction activity you see happening around Coppell? There are a variety of private construction projects underway. These are included in an Interactive Project Map for your reference. Also, the details of the public projects are listed on the Public Construction Project page.