At this time, all services and meetings will be by virtual appointment only. Please contact us at 972-304-3678 or email the Planning Department to schedule your appointment. All applications must be submitted online through the Customer Self Service Portal or via email rather than in person. Please refer to the Planning Application and Virtual Meeting Process (PDF) for more detailed information. For more information on the evolving conditions, please visit the City's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
About the Department
The Planning Department is responsible for land use development management through administration of the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Regulations and implementation of the Thoroughfare Plan and Streetscape Plan, as well as other physical development plans, ordinances, policies, and procedures of the city. The Planning Department:
- How do I find property owner information?
- What is a pre-development conference?
- Does the City of Coppell have copies of surveys or plot plans?
- Where can I find the zoning for a piece of property?
- Where can I find the Zoning Ordinance Regulations?
- Where can I find maps?
- How do I apply for a Zoning Change/Planned Development/Special Use Permit/Plat?
- Where can I find Homeowner's Association (HOA) information?
- How do I update our Homeowner's Association information?
- How large is Coppell?