COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: Room occupancies are reduced to 50% capacity, and remain subject to current CDC and State health and safety precautions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Note: Please read the requirements and procedures below first before submitting a reservation request or making inquiries.
Requirements for Space Reservations
- Requesters must be residents of Coppell and/or a representative of a business that operates within Coppell city limits; photo identification may be required.
- Requesters must be at least 18 years of age.
- Reservations must be placed at least one week (5 business days) and no more than six months in advance of your requested date.
- Spaces within Life Safety Park are available, pending availability and holidays, during weekday normal business hours - Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm.
- Use of space within the Life Safety Park is free of charge; however, we require that you devote 10 minutes at the beginning of your meeting for your group to learn a life safety lesson taught by Life Safety Park staff.
- Life Safety Park is not responsible for providing or facilitating refreshments, catering, or other such arrangements for your meeting.
- Requesters are responsible for returning rooms back to its original condition, which includes rearranging tables into rows, wiping down surfaces, and removing excess trash.
- Multiple/Consequent booking is not permitted: you must complete your most upcoming meeting before making future reservations.
- Space availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, and is subject to change without notice.
- Life Safety Park reserves the right to alter or cancel reservations, confirmed or otherwise, at the staff's discretion. Every effort will be made to make re-accommodations.
- Please read the Life Safety Park Classroom and Meeting Space Policies for more information on requirements, restrictions, and liability.
Procedure for Meeting Space Requests
- Please note the specific requirements under each space description.
- Use the Meeting Space Request Form to request your desired space at least one week (5 business days) prior to your requested reservation date.
- Life Safety Park staff will address your request within 2 business days; your request will either be approved or denied.
- For requests that are denied, staff will contact the applicant to discuss possible alternatives.
- Applicants must contact Life Safety Park staff via email or phone at least 24 hours prior to your meeting date if the request must be cancelled. Violations of this cancellation policy may result in the denial of future meeting space requests by the violating persons/organizations.
- Please note any special accommodations or additional assistance requests on your request; every effort will be made to make such accommodations.
Choosing a Space
If you have a question regarding our meeting spaces, give us a call at 972-462-5371, or send an email with your inquiry, and a Life Safety Park representative will return your message within 24 to 48 hours.
American's With Disabilities (ADA) Title III Accessibility Notice
As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the ADA of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.
In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).
A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.
If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA and Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.