- City Departments
- Community Experiences
- Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center
Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center
Register for Classes!
Stay active with Coppell Community Experiences classes and other programs! From sports and fitness, to environmental education and creative arts, we offer fun for all ages and interests. Take a look at our Summer 2023 activity guide and register for a class.
Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball summer camps will be offered on a weekly basis during the date ranges listed below:
- June 5 – June 9
- June 12 – June 16
- June 19 – June 23
- June 26 – June 29
- July 10 – July 14
- July 17 – July 21
- July 24 – July 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 7 – August 11
Click below to learn more about each camp and register today!
Wagon Wheel Tennis, Swim, and Pickle Camp
Wagon Wheel Tennis, Swim, and Pickle Camp - Half Day
- Courts may be reserved up to two at a time and no more than 3 hours (two 1.5-hour) bookings.
- For guests who wish to book additional courts and/or a greater allotment of time, please contact the facility to discuss special events options.
- Monday - Thursday, both Tennis and Pickleball courts are reserved at the following time increments during afternoon/evening hours: 4:30 pm, 6:00 pm, and 7:30 pm.
- League team captains may request court space for each season by completing the League Team Court Request form.
How to Make a Reservation
- Call the Tennis & Pickleball Center during business hours to reserve a court by phone 972-393-5687
- Visit the Coppell Activities website at any time
- Payment will be accepted over the phone by credit card, WAG Cash, or by using a punch card. Please be ready to provide name and contact information for other players in your group at the time of reservation.
- To book a court online, you must have created a Coppell Activities account and pay the court fee at the time of reservation using a credit card or WAG Cash.
Please complete the Activity Waiver prior to general facility usage or league play.
|Court Rental Rates|
|Resident||$3.00 per person/1.5 hours|
|Non-Resident||$3.50 per person/1.5 hours|
|Resident Court Punch Pass||$25 (1 punch = 1 person and not a full court rental)|
|Non-Resident Court Punch Pass||$30 (1 punch = 1 person and not a full court rental)|
Wagon Wheel Tennis Center has a phenomenal staff of tennis instructors available for group, private, and semi-private lessons. Costs range from $35 to $75 depending on the experience level of the individual tennis professional. Lesson schedules are arranged based on student/instructor availability. For information about how to sign up, please call 972-393-5687.
Tennis Ball Machines
WWTC has two tennis ball machines available to rent during operating hours. Machine rentals are available in 30 minute, 60 minute, or 90 minute blocks of time. To reserve a court and ball machine, please contact the center at 972-393-5687.
Check the status of our courts and events before you come in! Check the Court Status Hotline website or call at 972-942-0999.
Open the latest message instantly! To set up one-touch access to the Court Status Hotline, simply open the link on your mobile device and then select "Save to Home Screen" in your options panel.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, please call the Tennis Center Pro Shop at 972-393-5687 prior to visiting the Tennis Center for court closures and other information. Tennis Center courts, classes and Pro Shop may be closed if one of the following weather conditions is present:
- Cold temperatures or wind chills that are 32 degrees Fahrenheit or below
- Hot temperatures or a heat index of 110 degrees Fahrenheit or above
- Lightning in the area
- Rain that saturates courts
Please inquire with the Tennis Center Facility Manager at 972-462-5141 or email at email@example.com for accessibility options.