The Coppell Municipal Court now offers an eCourt Appearance option. eCourt Appearance allows defendants to dispose of eligible case(s) (see eligibility requirements on this page) via a ZOOM video conference with the Judge, either on your computer or wireless device.
- Please review the eCourt Guidelines (PDF) prior to your scheduled appearance.
- To request an eCourt Appearance, please contact the Court at 972-304-3650 or download the printable Virtual Court Request Form (PDF). You may also submit your request for Virtual Court electronically.
- If you have been assigned a specific date/time to appear via eCourt and will not be able to appear as directed, you must contact the Court before your scheduled court date to discuss options and/or request a reset.
- All upcoming eCourt, with the exception of Juvenile/Minor eCourt sessions, are available on the Municipal Court YouTube page.
Note: If you wish to view Juvenile/Minor eCourt sessions please contact the court to request. Public Information Act restrictions for Juveniles/Minors will apply.
Requirements to Appear Via eCourt
You must install the free ZOOM App on your device prior to your eCourt Appearance date. View instructions on how to download the ZOOM App (PDF) to your mobile device, or view instructions on how to download the ZOOM App to your PC/MAC/Laptop (PDF).
To appear, you must have:
- A device capable of accessing an internet connection (PC, MAC, Smart Phone, Tablet, etc.)
- A fast and stable internet connection
- A webcam or a built-in camera on your device that will allow the Judge to see you during the video conference
- A microphone connected or built-in that will allow you to talk to the Judge, and your device must also have speakers attached or built-in that will allow you to hear what the Judge is saying to you
- A working email address and phone number to ensure future successful contact with the Court; you may also need to email images or documents to the Court or for the Judge's review
Please Note: Not all cases are eligible for eCourt Appearance. Please contact the Court at 972-304-3650 for more information.