Coppell offers residents an excellent quality of life through everything from the superb park system, to well-maintained streets and thoroughfares, to the Coppell Community Gardens, and the public library. Here you can find quick links to a variety of residential services.
Utilities & Services
- Get to Know Your H2O - Information about the advanced water meters and customer portal login.
- H2Online - Sign up for water and trash services.
- Household Hazardous Waste - The City holds a contract with Republic Services for household hazardous waste removal. For assistance, call 817-953-7214.
- Oncor - Report a streetlight issue.
- Trash and Recycling - The City holds a contract with Republic Services for waste removal. Learn more about this service. Missed pick up? Call Customer Service at 972-304-3555 or 817-332-7301.
- Water Utilities - Utility Operations Division can turn your water meter off in order for you to make repairs on your private water line.
The City of Coppell participates in Texas Power Switch, a program that helps consumers find the lowest electricity rate through provider auctions. Oncor distributes electricity to several providers in Coppell. Information regarding electric competition and available providers are on the Public Utility Commission’s Power to Choose website, powertochoose.org.
If you smell natural gas or believe there might be a gas leak, please call 9-1-1.
- Atmos Energy provides natural gas service in Coppell - Phone: 888-286-6700