Everyone 6 months of age and older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more about current vaccine eligibility on the Texas Department of Health and Human Services website.
Residents can schedule an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine through the Dallas County website.
- Schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine through Dallas County
- Dallas County COVID-19 Hotline: 972-692-2780
- Dallas County COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Hotline: 1-855-IMMUNE9 (1-855-466-8639)
- Assistance in English and Spanish available
Visit the Vaccine Interest Portal register online to receive the vaccine.
- Visit Denton County's Vaccine Interest Portal
- Denton County COVID-19 Hotline: 940-349-2585
Authorized Providers in Coppell
About the Vaccine
The following resources are provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work: This web page explains how the body fights infection and how COVID-19 vaccines protect people by producing immunity. It also describes the different types of COVID-19 vaccines that currently are available or are undergoing large-scale (Phase 3) clinical trials in the United States.
Understanding COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: This fact sheet provides information about mRNA vaccines generally and about COVID-19 vaccines that use this new technology specifically.
What to Expect If You Get the Vaccine: Because COVID-19 is a new disease with new vaccines, you may have questions about what happens before, during, and after your appointment to get vaccinated. Visit this webpage to learn what to expect when you get vaccinated, what information your provider will give you, and resources you can use to monitor your health after you are vaccinated.
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Guiding Principles and Health Care Workers Definition (PDF)
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Phase 1A Definition (PDF)
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Phase 1A Health Care Workers Definition (PDF)
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Phase 1B Definition (PDF)