- Business Source Complete
- Gale LegalForms
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Small Business Reference Center
- TexShare Databases
A to Z Databases is a reference and marketing database that includes millions of business and resident profiles. Use your library card to access this database.
Business Source Complete offers full text of more than 8,000 serials covering all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, economics, finance, and more. Use your library card to access this database.
Gale LegalForms gives you access to thousands of legal forms for divorces, wills, and power of attorney. Use your library card to access this database.
Legal Information Reference Center is an online database designed to assist the general public in legal matters of all kinds. It includes exclusive full text for many top consumer legal reference books, as well as thousands of legal forms.
Small Business Reference Center offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics. It includes business videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans.
TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".