Health & Medicine
Consumer Health Complete supports the information needs of patients and fosters an overall understanding of health-related topics. This resource provides content covering all key areas of health and wellness, from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary and holistic medicine.
Natural and Alternative Treatments from EBSCO focuses on alternative and holistic approaches to health care and wellness. Designed for consumer health researchers and clinicians, Natural & Alternative Treatments is an essential tool that satisfies an ever-growing demand for accurate, unbiased natural health information.
TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".