The City of Coppell will be performing road striping on segments of various streets within the city over the summer months. Each section of road is expected to take no more than two days to complete, but traffic may be reduced to a single lane during work hours.
The road segments to be restriped include:
• Parkway Boulevard – Denton Tap Road to Lodge Road
• Denton Creek Elementary School/Coppell Middle School North – Natchez Trace from Denton Tap Road to 121 Frontage Road
• Coppell 9th Grade Campus – Wrangler Drive from Freeport Parkway to South Belt Line Road
• New Tech High @ Coppell – Samuel Boulevard from Sandy Lake Road to Marlee Circle
• Lakeside Elementary School – Village Parkway from MacArthur Boulevard to Basilwood Drive
• Riverchase Elementary School – Starleaf Street from MacArthur Boulevard to Sandy Lake Road
• Coppell Classic Academy School – Heartz Road from Sandy Lake Road to Westbury Drive
• Town Center Elementary School – Heartz Road From Park Valley Drive to Parkway Boulevard
• Coppell High School – Parkway Boulevard from Denton Tap Road to Auburn Way
• Cottonwood Creek Elementary School – Parkway Boulevard from Gifford Drive to North Coppell Road and Minyard Drive from North Coppell Road to Winding Hollow Lane
For more information, contact Coppell Public Works at 972-304-3679.