View all facilities
Library Teen Room
Subfacility of Cozby Library & Community Commons
|Other Link||Cozby Library and Community Commons|
Teen Room Guidelines
- The Teen Room is reserved for exclusive use by library users in grades 6 through 12 from 5 to 9 PM on days when school is in session and all day when school is not in session. During the summer and school breaks, the Teen Room is only available for teens.
- The Library Facilities Guidelines are applicable to all patrons utilizing the Teen Room.
- Only staff members may handle games, the gaming console, and the TV.
- As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.
- In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).
- A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.
- If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA and Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.