View all facilities
Cozby Library & Community Commons
|Other Link||Reserve a Library Room|
- You must have a library card in good standing in order make a reservation.
- Please be prepared to enter your library card number.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made up to three months in advance.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours.
- As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.
- In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).
- A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.
- If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA and Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.