View all facilities
Library Meeting Room
Subfacility of Cozby Library & Community Commons
|Other Link||Reserve a Library Room|
- May be reserved by adult card holders for non-profit organizations.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Reservations may be submitted no more than three months or less than 72 hours in advance.
- Non-profit groups are limited to two meetings per month.
- Meeting Rooms A or B can each hold 13 to 50 people. A and B combined holds 50 to 100 people.
Make a Reservation
- As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.
- In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).
- A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.
- If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA and Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.